An iconic masterpiece soars above the heart of Hong Kong
Drawn heavenwards, your eyes follow the 56 stories of Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, a lavish tower sitting above the city’s most prestigious shopping, social and work locales. Inside of this urban haven are striking fortunes holding up to be found. You venture inside with foresight.
In the chamber, the capturing “Extraordinary Motherland of China” is a 16-story scene silk painting regarded the biggest on the planet. It is terrific and moving. It just about stops time; you don’t understand to what extent you were held by its aestheticness. In any case, the this is simply astounding here.
When you venture into Lobby Lounge for a snappy beverage, the 140-year-old Banyan Tree maintains eye contact with you. This had taken a toll HKD 24million to monitor – an extraordinary signal in this clamoring city that lets nothing remain in its direction.
Before you know it, lunchtime calls. The shopping will simply need to concede to the guarantee of lifted up cooking. All things considered, Conde Nast Traveler has regarded Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, as one of the best hotels on the planet for eating.
With eight restaurants, you choose to begin with the undeniable decision – Shangri-La‘s own one of a kind, Summer Palace. The fantastic lunch has stimulated you for a shopping spree. You don’t have far to run with Hong Kong’s Pacific Place shopping center just beneath the hotel.
You return loaded down with your plunder. It’s the ideal opportunity for a very much earned rest. At the Horizon Club, well over the city, you respect the doubly shocking perspectives of The Peak and Victoria Harbor over a night mixed drink.
It’s been a memorable day, and you can hardly wait to do it once more. However, for the present, time stops in this city asylum. Welcome to Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong.
Known for its fabulous warmth and cordial grins, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, is home to 565 open rooms and extravagant suites. Perfectly delegated with Asian-complemented European furniture, all rooms and suites charge sublime perspectives of the city, the Peak or Victoria Harbor.
Much the same as a lavish asylum, housing at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, give recompense winning solace to each explorer to this energizing city.
The crème de la crème of lavish ways of life
The Presidential Suite offers the biggest, most sumptuous and amazing rooms. Expect just the most elevated amounts of style, refinement, extravagance and Shangri-La service.
The suite charges great perspectives of Victoria Harbor, the Kowloon area and past. It incorporates a private passage and a hand-painted lounge area sufficiently expansive to stimulate up to 12 visitors in style.
- Superb perspectives of Victoria Harbor and Kowloon region.
- Extravagance one-room suite with independent living room, kitchenette and lounge area.
- Visitors get access to the select Horizon Club Lounge with its full scope of benefits.
- Every room offers 210 sqm/2,260 sqf of extravagance.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Remarkable dining for the recognizing luxurious
Awarded by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the best hotels on the planet for dining, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, displays a percentage of the finest restaurants in Hong Kong. From the taking off perspectives and French food of Restaurant Petrus to the well disposed universal mood of bistro TOO, you’ll locate the enticing dining choices difficult to stand up to.
The Lobby Lounge includes a rich tropical atmosphere for gatherings and get-togethers, while Waterside Terrace offers reviving beverages and snacks in the midst of the verdant greenery of Victoria Peak.
Shangri-La has been awarded over the years for worldwide recognition for their legendary Asian hospitality.
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, was the first independent hotel recipient of the 1997 Hong Kong Management Association Quality Award.
Here is a list of their most recent awards.
- Named one of the “Top 25 Hotels in China for Service” TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award 2016
- Named one of the “Top 40 Hotels in China”, Condé Nast Traveler (USA), 2012 – 2015
- “Best Business Hotel in the World” and “Best Business Hotel in Hong Kong”, Business Traveller (Asia Pacific), 2015
- Awarded “Certificate of Excellence” by TripAdvisor China, 2015
- Named one of the “Top 25 Conference Hotels” and “Top 25 Business Hotels” in Asia, Smarttravelasia.com’s Best in Travel poll, 2006 – 2015
- Named one of the “Top 25 Hotels in China for Service”, “Top 25 Luxury Hotels in China” and “Top 25 Hotels in China” TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award 2012 – 2015
- Ranked third in the “Best Hotels in Hong Kong”, FinanceAsia’s Business Travel Poll 2014
- “Best Hotel for Bride – Hong Kong Island”, ESDlife Bridal Award, 2014
- “Best Business Hotel in Hong Kong”, Business Traveller (Asia Pacific), 2014
- Named one of the “World’s Top 100 hotels”, Institutional Investor, 2014
- Gold List, Condé Nast Traveler (USA), 2005 – 2014
- One of the “Top 3 Best Business Hotels in Hong Kong”, Business Traveller (China), 2011 – 2014
- Top 100 Hotels in China, Travel + Leisure (China), 2007 – 2014
- Named one of the “Top City Hotels in Asia”, Travel + Leisure South East Asia’s World’s Best Awards, 2013
Island Shangri-La Official Website: http://www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/islandshangrila/
Price average between $500USD and $1000USD, depending on room chosen.